Inclusivity and Diversity
We respect and value the differences and unique characteristics of each of our team members.
At CCSWB, we’re committed to fostering an environment where every employee feels welcome, supported, and empowered to do their best.
As a company, our diversity is our greatest strength. Because we believe in the value and power of including diverse voices, perspectives, and talents, we support organizations in our region like the She Is A CEO Foundation, the Hispanic Women’s Network of Texas LULAC, and the NAACP.
We proudly contribute to the greater exchange of goods and services between U.S. and Mexican stakeholders by fostering economic, cultural, and political interchange.
We want to help!
Need to request a charitable contribution or product donation? Please submit your request at least 30 days prior to your event and allow two weeks for response.
Prior to completing the request form, please assure it meets the following criteria:
- Organization must have a 501(c)(3) or (6) status and Tax ID number.
- Request should align with our community investment priorities (education, empowerment, and environment).
- Request should be submitted at least 30 days prior to event.
- Request must be from an organization located within our AC-CCSWB franchise territory (Texas, and parts of Arkansas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma).
Please note we are unable to consider requests for contributions or donations for the following:
- Individuals or personal fundraising initiatives (e.g. GoFundMe).
- Donations for religious, fraternal, or political purposes.
- Private or for-profit organizations.
- Courtesy advertising (yearbooks, school programs, etc.)
- Organizations without charitable 501(c)(3) or (6) designation and Tax ID number.